7/02/2006

saying goodbye



We have Sunday now and I invited my friends to have brunch at an expensive cafe. Thank you Niclas that your dad gave this gift card a long time ago my dad, it was really yummy ;-) !!!!!! Around 10.30 my friends arrived at my house and the cute Ira gave me this nice present which I have to take overseas! My suitcases will be so full, but I will take it with me to have something from my sweety Ira. It was a towel, I promissed to take it with me to Lake Michigan

We went over to this cafe and we had a really good brunch, we spend there around three ours because we couldn't stop eating. How could do this, right Ira and Steffi. I enjoyed the time but I was sad because for me, I knew this, was it the last time with my friends for one whole year and if we are still in contact by this time when I am going back, who knows..... All of us are going different ways in their lives.

When I came home I started crying, because I was so sad. But I had to hurry up, because other guest would arrive soon! Vanni and her parents came to cake and coffee. When I was sitting between them I felt so bad that I really are going to leave so I got something like a breakdown. I couldn't stop crying. It is a bad feeling to say goodbye for a long time and I was thinking that I won't have these time again in my life, but it is not true... So guys when you read this that means I wanna have a huge welcome party with drinks and good food!!!! I promissed myself I will do it more often to invite people over to have a good time together! I can't believe that I never did it before. Everyone is learning from mistakes.....

I am sad that I made the decision to go away but everything will be at the same place when I am coming back, so it will be more nice to see everybody in one year again and to tell them what I have done the whole year.

I am going to miss you all!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweety... I know my english is very very bad but i have to say that i enjoyed the brunch a lot. It was a wonderful morning and i think we had a lot of fun;) i miss you ... udn eins ist ganz sicher: wenn du wieder kommst werden wri auf jeden fall noch kontakt haben. ich bleib ja auche erstmal im small shit altena;) hab dich liiieb! die steffi