9/13/2006

Oprah

Yeah Oprah and everybody is so jealous that I am going to see her show.
We left my home early in the morning around six and my hostmums sister drove us to the studio in Chicago. We got seats, but they were not good enough to be on TV ;-(
The first show wasn't really interesting, es war langweilig!!! We didn't get free stuff from her. Okay, you have a chance to get something before the show starts. The last row as a chance to get stuff when they answer a question right. For guys who have never been there: They are asking questions about the last Oprah show. I don't watch OPrah so I couldn't answer a question, but none of us get anything. Depressing!
1st show: Es ging um eine Frau die ihren Sohn mit 16 verloren hatte und anschliessend Krebs bekam. Heute hat sie keinen mehr. For people who on't understand germanien; It was about this woman who lost her son with 16 and got cancer after this. I tried to cry but I couldn't, because I wanted to be on TV ;-) Lara big in America, but I didn't get it
After this we had a chance to get an other time to Oprah. Jepp we did it, but it wasn't better, I would say it was worse. Es war so scheisse! Ueber nen schwulen Typen der vor der Kamera seiner Frau beichtete, die neben ihm stand. das er schwul sei. Das war auch so langweilig. Meine Gastmama und ich sind fast eingepennt!
For non-germans: It was about a guy who told his wife in front of the TV that he is gay. What an asshole is that. He knew it before he married her, what a behavior is that please?! I would have killed him, because he has kids with that woman! Anyway my hostmum and me we were near asleep because it was so boring!!!
I think we only had bad luck with these shows but luck that we got tickets

No comments: