11/11/2006

A good year

The only thing I have to say to this movie is: Don't waste your money to watch it, although Russel Crow is playing!
It never happened before to me, but: I fall asleep in the movies? It was a really boring movie and I am cranky now that I wasted my money for shit like this. I wanted to see Man of the year with Robin Williams but it wasn't on!
I went with Judith, another german AuPair. We went a little bit too early to the cinema, about two hours. Girls always know what to do with their time, so we were hanging around at Starbucks and I had a really good Peppermint Mocha. Oh my god it is so good! Where is Starbucks in Germany?! This is one of the things I will miss when I am going home, but I am looking forward to go back home, because I have a lot of plnes for the next year!
I felt sick after ywo of these yummy Mochas, maybe that was the reason why I fell asleep so fast. I have no idea why this could happen. I drove Judith home after this and I noticed that it would be more safty not to drive with me in the night when it is raining, I am blind! So long I needn't glasses. My preety face would look like shit hahaha
SO LISTEN TO ME: DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!

No comments: