11/04/2006

The Departed

Now I am talking worse than before. This movie was full of bad words. At the ending it was very funny but after a while in each sentence the words F* was used, it was such a good movie. Sarah and I made fun of it when we went out. I asked her: sarah do you know what? F* you!
We did this till I dropped her of at her house, you have to see this movie when it is coming out in Germany! And in this one Leonardo is looking better than normal!
BUt don't be shocked about the ending, because Sarah and I were...
Sarah had a great idea: we should play a drinking game to it. Every time someone says F* you, you have to take a sip of your drink. We would all pass out after 10 minutes.
We will do it, when I am back because I am not aloud here, but when I am back then .....

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You know what, Lara?

Go blow yourself!

Anonymous said...

wat da fuck r u doin??wen i sed u 3 learn proper english i didnt mean: u 3 star swearing all the time but....to be honest i think thats very english hahaha.

now...cud u please tell me wat on fuckin earth means spooky?? besos

Anonymous said...

Alkohol ist keine Lösung !!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Hey Alex!

Go blow yourself!!

hehe!!!