10/31/2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

I wish you all a spooky day!

The real Halloween is standing in front of the door and I had to be dressed up again, although I am not in the mood. But I did it for the kids. So around six the friends of my hostfamily arrived with their kids and we started to go out for Trick or Treat
it was so cute! I wasn't sure if I really should go to our neighbours house and say:
TRICK OR TREAT
So I was standing more in the background to watch the kids how exited they were. Although we only went to five or six houses the kids got a lot of candy...
Later we had some mexican dinner and then I left to Judith to show her how stupid I was looking. She was laughing and told me this would be typical for me, to look like this. Is this good or not? I have no idea!
We went then to Starbucks to have some coffee, ja I was still wearing my costume! Nobody said anything, not you are looking good or something. Nothing!!! Not even an Happy Halloween.
Mmmmh, I wished somebody would have told me you are looking gordeous or something like this!

This is my hostfamily dressed up for Halloween

Beauty and the Beast (Jennifer and Randy)

CJ as Superman Kylie as Snowhite Cameron as a Pumpkin

WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO SO MUCH!!!!

AND I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN BEING A PUMPKIN

No comments: