10/31/2006

HALLOWEEN MORNING

Here is a typical day with Kylie: Baking and painting (stamping feed and hands on paper). She is most of the time a really cute girl. I mean when she is not in a bad mood, like every girl can be, right?! So today we did some cookies for Halloween. I invited Sarah over and so she was looking at us, what a mess we did. It was fine! It was funny doing Halloween cookies, ghosts and other stuff, but after a while I got crancky, because normally I bake on my own and needn't to wait for someone, but at these moments I always count till 10 and sometimes it helps. I noticed that german cookies are not working here, because the oven is totally different from our one at home. So some were burned on the bottom and the other ones melted over the whole plate. Okay, no one will eat german cookies here, because it is not working. Bloody hell!!! Why I am standing in the kitchen for so long when it turns out in shit! After this I was in a really bad mood and I had to clean the kitchen before Randy would come home with CJ from the haircut. I turned into a monster. I was really unzufrieden!!!! hahaha







But there is someone HERE who can rescue my day when I am crancky or sad. And here HE is, my little boy

No comments: