10/29/2006

Doing Pumpkins


My first time carving a Pumpkin. Usually it takes around one hour to finish your Pumpkin, but I was sitting in front of my one two and a half hour!









First of all Jennifer (my hostmum) told me I have to cut the head of this guy of. For my first time, I think, I did a good job 15-20min is good! Then I draw the face on my Pumpkin, I did a really friendly one. Before you cut the eyes, mouth, nose out you have to get all this stuff out of the Pumpkin, which is really iihh but here are the seeds inside, which Randy used later. It is a lot of work but really funny because we were listening to Halloween music like Ghostbusters...
When Sarah called I was near done with my Pumpkin and she told me that she wanted to do some stars on her Pumpkin. Mmmh, when she is doing some stars on hers then my one would look really boring next to hers. Anyway my one was really boring next to the other ones. Randy did eyes and a mouth like Spongebob, Jennifers was really cute and CJs had ears.
So I started my next project on my Pumpkin: I wrote down HAPPY HALLOWEEN
It was a lot of work but my Pumpkin named Happy Booh was perfect!
Ah the seeds: Randy got them out of this sticky Pumpkin stuff and put them in the oven with butter and salt. They were really good when we ate them, more better than out of a package
Randy










My Pumpkin before I carved him


the one with Happy Halloween in it is my one
here is my Pumpkin on the right. Come on guys, for my first time he is pretty good, mh?

No comments: