10/21/2006

Halloween Party


Yeah, today is my first Halloween in my life! Sarah and me we are going as girls from the 80's and we will look very stupid. In the morning I went to this Arts and Craft store to get a different black T-shirt because I decided to cut it and to put glitter on it. I bought all my stuff and went then to Walgreens to get some stuff for my face. I payed a lot, but who cares, it is Halloween!
When I came home I coloured my T-shirt pink and put glitter on it., but the colour didn't work in the end, but the glitter was still there. How is an 80s girl looking like, I was thinking. I would say bad as it is possible! I took purple eyeshadow, pink rouge, glitter around my eyes, huge earrings in form of stars, an ugly pink necklace, bracelets and my hair had to be very huge. I was laughing when I saw the result how I was looking. It was funny! I waited for Sarah to come over because I was bored after I finished with my outfit. Half an hour later she arrived and she was screaming when she opened my door, but she wasn't looking better than me!!!
She dressed up and we went to Panera (one of my favorite little restaurants) to eat dinner at 4 o'clock. We had fun, because the people there were looking at us if we would be silly. I can say: Yes we are!!!
After our little dinner, we went to the train station to go downtown Chicago. In the next three stops we met Paddy and Andreia in the train , and they were looking really good

So we got Downtown and took a taxi to the HI hostel, were the Cultural Care Halloween party was.
There we met our friend Kelly, who was there with her friend Kelly, who is also from Australia. They came in a limo, I wish we would have done the same instead of going by train! Kelly came as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. She was really cute looking and her friend Kelly had the funniest outfit I have ever seen. That is the reason why she won at the end of a costume contest
LOOK AT SARAH SHE WAS REALLY GOOD!
I wasn't dancing a lot because I preferred to chat with people I met in the training school. I haven't seen them a long time and we noticed that we are living very close together!
The trainride home with Sarah was funny. The ticket collector started talking to us when he heard our accents and was talking the whole ride home.
I enjoyed the night and it was good to see all these guys again. Don't think it was only a girls party, NO, there where a lot of boys who came here as AuPairs.....

No comments: