10/12/2006

Zoo with the kids

Here everything happened yesterday! Sarah, the kids and me we went to he Zoo in Brookfield which is around 45 minutes away from Palatine, where I am living. It wasn't really cold that day, especially not for me because of pushing this bloody stroller wiuth two kids in it. Kylie could walk but it would take us too much time! sarah and me we were really exited to see a real Racoon
But for me the reindeer was the best one because it was named like my mum. Look at it, it is cute!!!!
By the way, although it is cute and named like my mum, she is not so lazy like this ;-)

After a while I became crancky because the kids kept asking if I would by them something. Hello? I am not eaarning a lot of money, yeah I knew this before, so how should I buy something? Tell kids they are not allowed to have Candy liek other kids, how? They always start crying. I didn't when I was little! I always said, okay then next time. I was such a good kid, made never problems was never in a bad mood.... hahaha

Especially for my sister we went to the giraffes, she loves them, to take some pictures for her. I am a good actor: Look at this photo I am smiling although I could have screamed!!!

Thank YOU Sarah that you went with the kids to the kids Zoo! Luckily I needn't to touch these stinky goats, because I was standing outside with Cameron. He was sleeping, happy me!

Last stop was Australia, for Sarah! I think she felt home, did you?!
I was pissed at the end of the day. Had a headache and whatever....
Yes and at night I stood up with fever. That is way I was so easy pissed! NOT because of the kids, no never! ;-)

No comments: