10/08/2006

THE FRAY

12.15 meeting at Sarahs place to get ready to go to Kelly
12.40 We are leaving to pick up Paddy and Andreia
12.50 We are on our way to Gurnee to pick up Kelly. We left Sarahs car at her place and she drove us to Wisconsin. She lives only 40 mins from Milwaukee away
????? We are on our way to Milwaukee and had a lot of fun
We arrived in Milwaukee and got lost because there were so many road constructions there which not only confused our driver Kelly
We haven't seen a lot from Milwaukee, okay before the girls will kill me, we were driving around through the city. We went to an Irish pub, which was really good for me hahaha no Alcohol! Our last stop was a cafe with very unfriendly people inside. The coffee wasn't good, nothing is better than Starbucks!!! We didn't really spend much time in Downtwon Milwaukee
Do you guys like my new head?
We went around seven to the concert. Jepp I bought a T-shirt from this band :-)
We didn't get really good places, because Sarah and I wanted to buy some band shirts and they didn't take my bloody credit card, so we had to go outside to get to the ATM and then line up again to go through the security search. . I know Sarah it was my fault that I never have cash with me ;-) and then we were standing in the samllest room I have ever seen for a concert
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The band before The Fray did a good job but Kelly, Sarah and me we got bored after while. When the main band came our feet hurt so much that we started to think about when it will be finished. It was a really nice concert although I only knew two songs of the band, but I am looking forward to get their CD.
Typical girls always they have to go to the bathroom ;-) Sarah und ich sind nach dem Konzert zur petrol station rueber gelaufen, weil McDonald's zu hatte, um ein Klo zu finden. There were some black guys and when one of them saw us he asked Sarah if she would have 93cents, crazy I know. She gave him a Dollar and he blessed her and started talking to us. Anyway at the end I decided not to go to the bathroom because it was discusting! We got a little into panic when one guy was looking at us and said:Hey baby... You never know in the USA, you can get a gun here with 16!!!!
We are still alive
Oh gosh, before I forget it, someone threw up at the concert, really yummy ;-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We took this photo on our way back to Chicago while Kelly was driving. Was funny when she pulled always over to the other side ;-) We can be happy that there were no cars behind us and no police around!!!
Guys never do this in your life it is too dangerous

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u !!uve forgotten to say about the nice email uve got from spain hahahaha!!!my driving test has been good .i´ll get the results on tuesday evening(about 6pm european time)i´ll let u know my love.bloody hell!!as u know i learn my english in england so i now have a cute and posh english accent...so i almost go nuts while having a look and all ur posts, reading words like yummy!!!wat the bloody hell is that??hahhha.love u babe.ALEX UR ENTERTAINER SPEAKING!!


P.S: FOR GOD´S SAKE ,TRY TO LEARN PROPER ENGLISH!!!HAHAHA

Sarah said...

Mmmm, you put the picture of the pretty boy up there. ;) There needs to be a smiley for drool. :P

Can't wait for your post about Galena.

^^And don't knock Lara's English!!! It's lovely. :P That's right Lara, I've got ya back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lara,

you design a really nice homepage. I hope you will be well as soon as possible. Halte die Ohren steif und werde bald wieder gesund.

hookeymonster said...

I am a safe driver, picture taking or not... That was an awesome night, it's actually up there as the best night I've had here. Thanks for coming with me!!!