11/13/2006

MY FIRST TIME

Oh I was so exited when I went grocery shopping with Cameron and got Marshmallows. Not very exiting you will think but I had an idea what to do with this stuff ....
I messed up the kitchen with water. The whole sink had water in it because the peel of the potatoes blocked everything, I had a really bad feeling, after that what happened with Sarah and our toilette hahaha, sorry Sarah but it was so so so funny!
Yeah, and after my work it was my first time drinking hot chocolate with Marshmallows. I love it! It is yummy, for special guests on my homepage tasty :-)
For sure I will do it when I am going back to Germany, I can't believe that I never had this before! Now I will always drink it in the winter timer.
By the way, Americans are crazy! Halloween wasn't over and they started selling Christmas stuff and today I found a Christmas radio station. All the time when people are calling this channel they wish you Happy Holidays. Hello?! It is a long time till Christmas, and they haven't celebrating Thanksgiving which is next Thursday.
I know we Europeans (Sarah I count you too) are the best ones!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Süße!
Ich habe Dir doch immer gesagt das die auf der anderen Seite se nicht mehr alle haben, aber Du wolltest ja nicht hören!
Ja, Ja die Ammis sind schon in komisches Völkchen, absolut keine Kultur. Haben das eine nocht nicht mal erledigt und denken schon an das andere. So sind se halt!
Viel Spaß beim Christmas channel!
HDGDL :-), :-), :-), :-), :-)