1/07/2007

LAST SUNDAY IN THE USA

Sarah and I went to Wallgreens to print some photos of the hostfamily and me. I wanted to create a picture frame for them.
For lunch my hostfamily invited us (Sarah, Judith and me) to a restaurant to say goodbye.
Judith had a good conversation with the new AuPair and I was together with Sarah, like always :-)
In the evening I wanted to go back to say goodbye without anyone around me and to give them the picture frame. More private.
It doesn't make any sense to talk about this farewell. It wasn't sad but rather mean!!!
No tear in the house but many in the car, because I have never been treated that way in my entire life!!!
As a smoker needs his cigarette I needed my coffee!
Judith and Sarah tried their best to make me happy again and they were right, why should I be sad the last day instead of being happy that I would go home the other day?

Aren't we cute at Starbucks??!!



We were there along time and some people were looking at us strange girls :-)

MMMMMMHHHHHH YUMMY THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY
This was our next stop to see Kelly and Nadine, two other friends of us
We had a great dinner and I used my trick to get a drink again, although it seemed close that they wouldn't believe me. After some seconds Judith and Nadine could breath again, they were more anxious than me :-)
Judith seemed that she enjoyed her sip from my drink, gell?
I don't know for who the cook from the Cheesecake Factory cooks, because it's too much but so so so good and you can eat the next two days from it. I am sure you all would love it!
At the end we all ordered the famous Cheesecake. Very difficult when you can choose from 25 or more types of Cheesecake :-)

Sweet Dreams for the sweetest five girls in America


KELLY The Tiramisu cheesecake



NADINE The Original One No. 1



JUDITH The Original One No. 2



SARAH the Strawberry Cheesecake



I the Key Lime Cheesecake



A big kiss for sweet Sarah
I already miss you and hope that we will stay in contact forever!!
Hopefully you really can come to visit me in May!
I will never forget the fun I had with you, it was a great time!!!!

BUT I AM HAPPY TO GO HOME AFTER ALL THIS SHIT!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love you and miss you!!

Did you know that today it's been exactly one month since you left???

It feels like a thousand years.