1/20/2007

LAZY AND BORING DAYS

Since I am back I am hanging around, doing nothing. Plus I have a really bad jet lag.
I can remember the day when I called Sarah (german time 5am) because I couldn't sleep. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't.
Everyone who knows me, asked what I had done. I took drugs! Haha and I was so cranky, bitchy and unhappy with my whole life. No sleep pulls you down!
My poor mum and dad, I am sorry by the way, but you didn't understand me :-(
I was happy when I talked to Sarah, because she knows how it feels when you are really cranky because of no sleep, I know how Sarah is!!!
I wasn't sure if I did the right thing, leaving Chicago. Maybe I only ran away from my situation and my life, but who cares.
I am back and I noticed that I could never be a jobless person. Never in my entire life. You are living for nothing.
My sister was annoying me, because she asked all the time what I think about my future and bladibla. She was pissing me off! Hey let me live my own life, I know what to do, because until now I did everything on my own. But she didn't stop, thank god that someone else talked to her
I tried my best to get a job, but they don't have any left and I am not disposed to drive far away for the money I would get!

I will see what will happen, I have time now!

No comments: