2/15/2007

Being sad





Last night I called Sarah. :-( She told me that she can't afford to visit me!
I had this feeling before that this could happen, but I wasn't sure that it really happen.
I wish I could send her the money she needs, but I can't.
I had this great plan: travelling through Germany, but now it is gone.
She said that she wants to come next year, and hopefully she can come. It was
bad that I left her in the USA and that's the reason why I was happy to see my best friend again.
You will think I only want to suck up to Sarah, but I am not!! She is my best friend and very important person in my life.
I am afraid that our contact will break up and that we won't see each other again.
That sucks!
I can understand her, I couldn't afford to visit her in Sidney too, although my dad asked
me if he should buy a ticket for me. It is not only the ticket I would need extra money and ...
Furthermore my dad is doing enough for me and I know that my parents want to meet Sarah too. No way to pay this. When we wouldn't go for 5weeks on holiday then it might be fine, but in this situation, NO!
I am really upset, but I know that I will go to visit Sarah although it might be in 2020, but I am going to Sidneyl!!!
She shouldn't feel bad about this situation! I am happy that she is going to see her family earlier than planned, that is the most important thing that she is going back to the place where she belongs, because she will feel better than before!!!
She needs her granny and I appreciate this because her granny is so so cute.
Go back Sarah and take your time. I might be not in this country my whole life but I will be there for you in every situation and when it is only to chat, you know my number!
But not between 7pm-10pm german time you know why :-D

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I miss you so much!!! It's so bad - why are things so expensive? Like, why is it so cheap to go to Europe from the US but it's 4 times the amount from Australia????? The world hates me, that's why.

Love you! Say hi and sorry to your family from me.

And we are definately not going to lose contact, because I won't let it happen.