2/06/2007

I am the teacher

I am going to school now for two weeks and I am not really sure if it's the best job I can study!
These little shits are pissing me off especially the older ones!
Today I taught the first time 11/12 year olds and they were so cute. I love them when they yell after me when I leave school only to say goodbye. But the older students I could kill.
The other day one of them, of course he is so cool, yelled after me BITCH.
I was close to smack him into his ugly face, BUT I am in the position of a trainee. I like to be bad! I looked at him, smiled and went home. Not with me asshole! I called the principal and now this little shit has to stay longer in school to clean. I love my black soul!
I don't know why I had this idiotic idea to become a teacher, maybe I can't leave school or it is the money plus the amount of hoildays :-)
I wish I could study psychology, but .... it is the same to become a teacher I will end up drinking alcohol because I will be done with these brats!
Only 48 days left, two weeks off and then I will go back to my old school to see the difference.
Sarah, think about doing this job, it'll kill ya!

No comments: