2/27/2007

Tough luck!

Everything started that I almost fell down the stairs in the morning, because I missed one stair.
It is normal when you are too tired, so I think it CAN happen.
Well, I got dressed. It is not really hard getting dressed isn't it? but when you notice after a while that you are wearing your underwear backwards, you should start thinking what's wrong with you! I have never done that in my entire life but today....
HELLO WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE
While I put my eye makeup on my dad crashed into me and I lanced the mascara into my right eye. I spare all the little details, but in the end I only could see fuzzy.
No, when does it end....?????
I made mey cappuccino, maybe some caffeine would help to be in a better mood. Haha
Everyone enjoys some milk froth on their cappuccino so do I. I tried to reach the cappuccino creamer, and yes, it fell down right into my cappuccino and the pot fell down on the floor. You can't believe how angry I was!!!
I only had an other 5 minutes, I had to go to school! So I cleaned the floor and went out without anything in my belly.... Fine with me
Glad that nothing happened on my way to school I opened the door of my car on the parking lot. Yes I made it till here, wohoo
It was raining, so I came to the decision leave my bag (including keys, wallet and books for school) on the front passenger's seat to go out with my umbrella, lock the car door from inside, go around and then take my whole stuff from this side of the car.
The question is: What's wrong with Laras thought ?
ticktickticktickticktickticktíckticktickticktickticktick brrrrrrbrrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrrrbrrrrrrr
You are right! I already have locked my side of the door (inside) left the keys (bag) in my car but haven't opened the other door!
I haven't noticed this. I really tried to open the passenger door, looked on the seat and there it was: My bag with all my belongings plus my f*** keys!
I walked back home and it took me one hour. I was angry with myself and no one could pick me up, because my mums car is at the repair shop.
At least I had my umbrella with me!!!!!
Now I have to wait till my mums car is ready then I can take the other keys with me to get my car back home. Hopefully it will be ready today, when not I can walk to my car!
Damn 02/27/2007 I hate this year!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my god! Lara, I know it wasn't supposed to be, but that was too funny!!! I hate those days where nothing goes right. You poor thing. I would have kicked my car. I'm like that though when I get really frustrated. I would have only kicked the tyre though, and then cried cos I hurt my foot.

lol!

cheer up, bub!