2/16/2007

Money, money, money

The first day tutoring four kids at the same time.
It thought it would be difficult but it is near the same as teaching one.
I never wanted to help in german but it is only for four weeks, because I have to replace a girl and after that I will see how it is going on.
I signed a contract and it's a fair one.
Now I only have to wait what kind of group I get after this one. I am optimistic that I can do longer and the most important thing is that I need this money.
The first day with the students made fun, they are all friendly and one of them has my old german teacher, which makes it easy to give tips.
And at school I got an other student who needs help, I have to talk to his mum on Wednesday evening, hopefully it works out. Wish me luck
4 weeks from now on, then my work experience at this school is over and I think I will miss the 11-12 year olds. They are so cute
Middle of April I am going back to my old school and this is going to be more difficult:
A lot of teachers who didn't, don't and won't like me!
The time after this whole work experience thing is going to be better: 4 months doing nothing and then I might study or not, who knows?!
Have a good one!!!

No comments: