2/20/2007

I meet Ira again after 8 months


I picked her up at 3pm and we acclaimed each other like silly ones.
I gave her my little present in this ugly pink wrapping paper (how embarrassing, but this was the last one I had from a kids birthday)
I brought her from America a sign with I AM THE QUEEN GET OVER IT
Now we both have the same one to hang it in front of our flats
I am sorry but this is only the truth: I am the queen :-)
We wanted to go to a café to sit there, so that I could show her my photos from the USA.
But before we went I had to return a fax for my dad. I put on a face, but of being a good daughter I did it.
The guy in this shop was too funny because he stuttered. This is something for me, because I love to laugh about people as long they can't notice it. Inside my body I was laughing so hard, but was smiling at him.
When I came back into the car Ira asked if I always do this.
Doing what?
She told me I flirted with him, but I didn't, I only felt sorry for this guy HAHAHAHA
I promise I was only friendly!
The café is an italian one, in a shopping center, with these typical small italian waiters with their southern charm.
"Ciao bella" hahaha is he saying this to Ira and me, we were not really interested in him
After a while a group of young people with a child sat down next to us.
This was nothing for Ira, because she hates it when little kids start screaming and my thought was: thank god that I needn't to babysit anymore
The youngest one of the adults out of this group looked over to us because we were so loud with our laughing, but it was too funny when we talked about our school time
I know that I have a loud voice but we both together.... you really don't wanna hear that, you will need earplugs!
I am glad that Ira is like me: loud, silly and can talk 24hours a day
At the end of the day she told me that she would be happy that I haven't changed a lot like a girl we both know and I think this is the most important thing that it's still the same when we are together: all hat and no cattle ;-D

No comments: